Saturday 19 July 2014

FRIENDSHIP THEME POP UP BOX CARD

HI 
I am back again with a new and bright pop- up card
dedicated to all my darling friends..
its bright , happy and colorful just the way I like ...
side view

folded flat

front view

SUPPLIES USED
purple fabriano ele erre cardstock ( pink and yellow cardstock for the die cuts)
sitting magnolia tilda stamp
distress inks
kaisercraft botanical odyssey stamp
kaisercraft friends stamp
pti sunflower stamp
pp 
adhesive back pearls
tacky tape
hot glue gun
joy crafts banner die

LINKING UP FOR CATCHY CHALLENGE CSCC#5 POP UP CARD
& SISTER ACT CARD CHALLENGE #66 anything goes
I hope u like my pop up card.
Do leave some love.

happy crafting
love
nikki

4 comments:

Deepti Stephens said...

Wow! Super cute! Thanks so much for joining us at CSCC. Good luck.. :)

Nikkita said...

thank you dear

Tanvi said...

This is so beautiful. Loving all your box cards. TFS at CSCC#5.

Nikkita said...

thank you tanvi di